Saturday, February 25, 2012

Michael Berry In a Bit of a Hot Bath (House)


Houston talk show host Michael Berry seems to be in a bit of hot water. ( No that is not him above. Just thought I would add some rule 5 in the spirit of the subject.) Anyway, allegedly he (Berry) ran into someone's vehicle in front of a well known gay bar and then fled the scene. Wonder what is up with that?



At any rate, the whole "wreck at the gay bar" thing is rather interesting and I must admit, somewhat amusing. Berry says he will be vindicated of course and the truth will come out.

Incidentally, the area in question is in the Montrose area of Houston and there are a plethora of establishments that cater to the gay community. It was often quite profitable to "cruise" the area while driving a taxi. What one does is begin at one end and basically drive around (and around) in a sort of circular pattern. Of course we cabbies called it "cruising (or working) the "fruit loop." Not my words. It was known as that long before I began to drive. I am sure it is called that still. I think some sensitivity training should be mandated.

No comments:

Post a Comment